Greywater and Rainwater
Perth and Fremantle - Australia
Water Capture - Mark Harland
Providing Rainwater and Greywater Solutions Since 2005
Our Philosophy is simple – “To reduce your
homes dependency on mains water” We want your house to utilise
the benefits of Rainwater and Grey water.
* FREE QUOTES provided to most of the Perth Metropolitan Area (Within approximately 25km of Fremantle)
Water Capture specializes in:
- Dripline Irrigation
Our Services Include:
Advice & Quotes
- Design & Application
- Sale of Products
- Servicing & Maintenence
- We have maintenence contracts in place with the City of Fremantle.
- We designed & installed the first rainwater system in Perth to a Public Building that is approved by the W.A. Department of Health for the Consumption of
- We have converted numerous Swimming Pools around Perth into Rainwater Storage Tanks.
- We consult for a number of Local Councils, Architects, Builders, Plumbers
and Landscapers giving expert advice on rainwater, greywater and irrigation.
Tanks Supplied & Installed:
Slimline Tanks (save space)
- Colourbond Tanks
- Poly Tanks
- Bladder Tanks
Connect the Whole Roof to your Tank
- Connect part of the Roof to your Tank
- Plumb the Rainwater back into Your House
- Use the Rainwater for your Garden
Install Rainwater Filtration to make it suitable for Drinking
- We sell Greywater Systems, Greywater System Parts & Greywater Irrigation
- We have the expertise to be able to install ANY Greywater System
- We can Service & Maintain ANY Greywater System
- We do council applications for the homeowner
- We provide
- Accredited Installer of Award Winning AWWS Greyflow Greywater Systems
- AWWS Systems come with a 2 Year Warranty if they are installed by an Accredited Installer and Serviced at 12 months by an Accredited Installer.
We recommend the AWWS Greyflow Greywater Products
AWWS is a Perth based company with systems researched and developed for Australian conditions.
AWWS systems have won a range of awards and are sold Worldwide.
AWWS has an unsurpassed warranty and backup service.
||- Member of GWIG (Greywater & Wastewater Industry Group) since inception
- Mark Harland is a GWIG Committee Member